1. My husband likes Chobani. I am a happy wife. Randomly he decided that he wanted to try it. I had given it to him before, but he didn’t love it. But he tried it again & he LOVES it. And he eats it almost every day like me. Mission accomplished His favorite flavors: Blood orange & lemon. Boy loves his citrus.
I had to stock up on it at Target when it was on sale- only $1 a piece!! SCORE.
2. Gabriella is FOUR months. How did that happen??
Her new favorite thing? Her feet. She LOVES them. And a plus for us: it keeps her entertained for a few minutes.
Another update: She STILL REFUSES the bottle. I mean ABSOLUTELY REFUSES. SCREAMS bloody murder. It’s terrible. We have just decided to kind of give it a rest right now. It just makes us all miserable & after a month of trying every night, and then ending up with a crying baby..it’s been hard.
3. You know I have to tell you something else about Gabriella, because well, she’s my whole world. Guess who can start solids now?!? Yep, G Marie!
We haven’t tried any yet, we may wait just a little bit, but I think within a week or two we will try the rice cereal. I picked this kind up at Target the other day, I hope she likes it.
We CANNOT wait to try solids with her. It’s going to be FUN!!
4. I have one of my VERY favorite races this weekend in Jacksonville!! The River Run!
I can’t wait. It is one of the VERY best courses I have ever ran. It is so scenic & a TON of cheering fans along the way. It’s going to be weird running without a stroller.
Anyone else out there running in it??
PS: I’m looking for more races in the Florida area- preferably half & full marathons. Would you happen to know of any?
I had to try the Dunkin before the picture. (oops) I have to say, Starbucks still wins in my book. Just because it’s stronger, love the bold flavor. But Dunkin is a good alternative with their new dark roast!
6. We ate one of my favorite meals the other night.
Sweet potato, broccoli & shrimp with Old Bay. I could seriously eat this twice a week, every week. Easily. I always forget how good sweet potatoes- I need to incorporate them into our dinners more. Oh, and that shrimp…COATED with Old Bay. I don’t believe in too much Old Bay. (& believe it or not, that was actually before Craig too.)
Hope you have a good Friday Eve! One step closer to the weekend!!!