I think we all have our certain quirks. Weird things that just make us..well, us!
I happened to notice a few of them lately, and they just made me laugh. Just for your own humor, I thought I would share these quirks. Maybe you do the same things?? Or it’s quite possible that I am just a weirdo.
Tresemme Extra Firm Control. Yep, the ONLY kind I will buy. I have tried all different kinds, from the expensive stuff (around $20) to the super cheap stuff. (Like Suave) But, nope I keep coming back to this brand. I love it; it doesn’t leave my hair weighed down..and it does not make it all chunky. & the best part is it’s only $4.
2. I have an excuse for every.single.day of the week as to why I need to go to Starbucks for my coffee.
Monday: Well, I’m sure we can all figure this one out. Mondays SUCK. Plain & simple. Pretty good excuse, if I do say so myself.
Tuesday: Ew. Tuesday. What a boring day. Nothing happens on a Tuesday, it’s not like a Wednesday, since Wednesday’s mean I’m half way through the week. I need something to cheer me up.
Wednesday: YAY! It’s hump day. But, oh wait…that means that I still have HALF of the week left. Yikes. Better get some caffeine to power me through this day.
Thursday: I love Thursday! Some of my favorite shows come on Thursday nights. Better get Starbucks to make sure I stay awake for those shows. (mind you I’m drinking this coffee at 8am, how in the WORLD is it going to help me at 8pm?!)
Friday: WOOOHOO! It’s Friday. I made it through the week. I deserve a treat. (treat = coffee) And don’t a MILLION people out there celebrate Friday with a Starbuck’s coffee?! I can’t be left out, I have to get mine too.
Saturday: believe it or not, Saturday is the LEAST likely day that I will get Starbucks. I am always up way before Craig, so I just typically make a cup of coffee in the Keurig (& it’s usually a Starbucks K-cup) while I wait for him to get up. BUT, if I do happen to head to Starbucks, I totally have a reason ;) –> It’s the WEEKEND!!! That in itself is a good reason!
Sunday: Sunday is the day that I get Starbucks for Craig & I. He loves his special ‘Sunday coffee.’ I think I secretly started going to Starbucks every Sunday so that I could get coffee.
(LOVE the S-bux Valentine’s cup!)
Umm, I think I have an addiction. But I can guarantee you that I have an excuse for my addiction
3. I like adding the word ‘pants’ to the end of names (people, pets, whoever) & to adjectives. (hence the title of this blog) Examples include: picky pants (most used), pretty pants (& I don’t mean when I’m describing actual pants ), Holly Pants (not referring to my own self though), and many others…but you have probably had enough of all of this pants talking.
4. I realize this is such a typical girl thing. But I love shoes. I have way too many pairs. & I can’t stop buying them. I love all of the new colors for the upcoming season. All of the cute pastels & bright colors.
I’m in l.o.v.e.
The good thing about my shoe addiction is that most of them only cost between $15- $45. I’m not big into buying a bunch of designer shoes. (well, unless you think Jessica Simpson is designer. Her shoes are my favorite)
6. I’m a picker. I pick at everything. Scabs, pimples, nail polish, etc. Any of that. It’s kind of gross, but I can’t help it. Lucky for you, the one thing I don’t pick is my nose
7. Speaking of picking…I’m OCD about cleaning my face & moisturizing. I asked ‘Santa’ (aka Craig) for a Clarisonic Mia for Christmas.
I adore this thing. I HIGHLY recommend one. I have noticed a HUGE difference in my face. Less breakouts (if any), fewer blackheads (gross!) & just overall much more soft.
Well, I use this at least twice a day..and then I moisturize at night. Wanna know what I use for moisturizer? (& I swear by it!)
Yep, good ol’ fashioned Vaseline. It’s the best! Wanna see fine lines disappear?? Try this!!!! (& it’s SUPER cheap. Way better than paying like $70 for some name brand stuff!)
Heard enough of my strange ways?!
Please tell me you can relate to at least one of them.